This info session is highly recommended for anyone interested in fashion and making clothes either as a home sewer or in the industry.
Price 30 CHF per person
23, chemin du jura
The workshop covers the following
- Problems with textile waste, its numbers and impact on our planet
- Explanation of the problem source
- Concept of ZW design, what it means and how it can work
- Clothing history
- Creation and process of ZW design and patterns
- It’s challenges
- How can you do your part as a home sewer to make the world a better place
- List of resources for you to use
- Print out of presentation
No need to bring anything
We thank you for the purpose of organisation that you let us know your preffered language choice for he workshop.
Payment must be made in advance via the website or via Twint on 079 290 46 65